To create a Field Scheme you first need to create a series of Custom Fields to populate the Field Scheme. To do this please see How Do I Create a Custom Field?
Field Schemes for Assets & Groups or a Custom Action:
- Go to the Settings page by clicking the Cog icon on the left-hand side navigation bar.
- Click Assets & Groups or Custom Action under the Fields heading, depending on which you would like to create.
- Click the New Field Scheme button in the top-right corner.
- Enter a name for your new Field Scheme and click save.
- Once you have created the Field Scheme you can rename, move, and add fields by clicking the three dots on the left-hand side of each group.
- Click the Save button to save the Field Scheme, with the newly added Custom Fields.