The Jabra integration service need to be installed on each computer that is connected to a Jabra headset, camera or speaker. To do so
Do these two steps only if you have already installed the Jabra Integration service in the past, otherwise go to step 3:
- Stop any copies of the Jabra integration service you already have installed. It will appear as a J on yellow background in your system tray. Right click and select exit.
- Uninstall any copies of the Jabra integration service you already have installed.
For all users do the following:
- Download the installer from the link provided to you by support (please note each installer is customised to your instance)
- Run the executable with Administrator permissions. If you get a warning like below, click “More info
And then run anyway
- If prompted about internet access by your security solution allow the Jabra service to access the internet
- It is important that the Jabra device is plugged into the system after the service has been installed. If it was plugged in during the install, simply unplug and re plugin the device.