1 - Connect a Netscaler Account.
[content coming soon]
2 - (Optional) Create a Netscaler View
In order to view Netscaler accounts we we need to create a rule to show Netscaler (we will get to this shortly) - If you wish you can add a rule to an existing Group, or set up a Netscaler group within an existing View, however we recommend setting up a seperate View and Group for Netscaler Accounts.
1. Navigate to Asset Groups in the side menu.
2. Select Create View.
3. Give your View a name that you will recognise (eg Netscaler View or whatever will make it recognisable)
4. Make sure the "No, I'll create my own groups" option is selected.
5. You do not need to select the Default or Include Ungrouped options.
3 - (Optional) Create a Netscaler Group
1. Make sure you're still in the Asset Groups page. If not, navigate to Asset Groups in the side menu.
2. Make sure you have the View you wish to create your Netscaler group in selected.
3. Select "Add Group".
4. Give your group a meaningful name that you will recognise (eg Netscaler Group).
5. You do not need to set a monthly budget for this group.
6. Do not select Is a parent group or is a private group options.
7. Before creating our group we will now need to add a rule to allow the group to show Netscaler accounts. If you are creating a group for Netscaler accounts, go to step 2 in the next section.
4 - Add a Rule to show Netscaler Accounts
1. If you are modifying an existing group:
A. Make sure you're still in the Asset Groups page. If not, navigate to Asset Groups in the side menu.
B. Navigate to the Group you wish to modify and make sure to have it selected. A group Summary will appear on the right hand part of the screen.
C. Select the Gear icon in the top right hand corner.
2. Select Add a rule.
3. Change the first dropdown box to Type.
4. Make sure the second dropdown box is set to is.
5. Change the third dropdown box to Netscaler.
6. Once you are ready select Create/Update (this will vary depending on whether you are creating a new group or updating an existing one).
5 - You should now have a group set up to show Netscaler accounts within Canopy.